About Pennsauken Towers Senior Apartments
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- On-site parking for residents, visitor parking in corporate center in rear of building or on street
- Two elevators
- Carpet in living room and bedroom
- Community spaces for resident use
- Planned social activities
- Pennsauken Township bus for shopping trips to Shop Rite, Cherry Hill Mall and Target
- Coin operated on-site laundry, open 24 hours a day, located on first floor
- Two wheelchair accessible public restrooms on the first floor
- Bathrooms have combination tub/shower, handicap height toilet and sink with vanity
- Grab bars in all units
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
We currently do not have any known rental costs for Pennsauken Towers Senior Apartments. Any rents displayed below are user-contributed. We cannot guarantee the rental costs to be completely accurate.
Add a Cost
If you are familiar with actual rent, feel free to contribute to our database of costs.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for Pennsauken Towers Senior Apartments?
Ask a question, and if you know the answer, contribute too!